Welcome to Maxam Training, providers of high quality, innovative teacher training programmes across the UK.
At Maxam Training we are committed to providing a truly customer focussed service by bringing our products to you, or inviting you to join us at our own luxury training venue.
Thank you for choosing Maxam Training.
(Head of Centre)
We are a highly respected, Lancashire based provider of teacher training, PTLLS and CTLLS courses for anyone wishing to gain a license to practise as a teacher, trainer, instructor or tutor within the post-16 years, Further Education (FE) and Skills sector.
The ‘Preparing to Teach in the Lifelong Learning Sector’ (PTLLS) and the ‘Certificate to Teach in the Lifelong Learning Sector’ (CTLLS) are mandatory qualifications for many areas of the FE and skills sector as well as being seen as the industry standard for other non-public funded areas of FE teaching provision.
The training programmes offered by the Maxam team offer fantastic career prospects with potential significant financial rewards through employment in this broad and diverse sector of education that typically includes:
- Further Education (FE) colleges
- Sixth-form colleges
- Adult and community learning
- Voluntary learning provision
- Armed services
- Offenders Learning and Skills Service
- Emergency Services
- Other Public Services
We believe that the products offered by Maxam Training are unique. Our Mission Statement is focussed on providing a truly customer centred service with uncompromised quality and value for money. This is not just a corporate form of words but our overarching strategy evidenced by:
- A variety of delivery methods including face to face, distance and blended learning, weekday and weekend courses to best meet the customers’ requirements.
- A delivery team of excellent teachers and assessors with many years of experience in this area of personal development.
- Centre Approval status awarded by one of the UKs largest and most respected examining bodies.
- Free, post-programme support to guide our customers through the necessary requirements leading to the attainment of that all-important ‘license to practise’ as a teacher in the FE and skills sector.
- Highly competitive pricing structure with no hidden extras.
All our associate trainers and assessors are fully qualified and highly experienced teachers with many year of experience predominantly within the Justice Sector.